This property is currently being built. It is located in Ericeira, Portugal’s most popular surf town. It is going to have a modern, contemporary architecture as we like to use in our houses. Finally, all finishes will be done with maximum accuracy. On the ground floor there is:
- a lobby with 22,5m2
- a kitchen with 25m2
- a living room with 41m2
- a bathroom with 4m2
- an office with 17m2
- a laundry room with 4m2
Regarding the first floor, it is composed by:
- En-suite bedroom with 33m2
- it includes a 7,5m2 bathroom
- 1 bedroom with 19m2 and another with 20m2
- a bathroom with 6m2
- interior garden with 7m2
This property has also a garage which has 30m2. There are several balconies not only on the ground floor but also on the first floor, which is great to enjoy the Portuguese sun and its ocean view. All balconies sum up to an area around 60m2.
If you like barbecues, you will love this property’s barbecue area which is spacious and great to spend time with family and friends! Moreover, this villa has got a swimming pool (7m x 3m).
It also has a garden with automatic irrigation so you will have a stunning area to play with your children on the lawn.
- Property located in Ericeira, a village 30 minutes away from Lisbon
- Near the beach (5m walk)
- Near historical centre
What else is included in this property for sale?
- All kitchen equipment:
- Washing machine
- Fridge freezer
- Vitroceramic cooktop
- Cooker hood
- Floor heating on all bathrooms
- Video doorbell intercom
- Automatic gates
- Forced air cooling (important to avoid odors)
- Solar panels
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Central vacuum cleaning
- LED lighting in the living room, kitchen, all bathrooms, lobby and on the outside
- False ceilings in all rooms
- All windows with
- double glazing
- thermal and acoustic isolation
- Stunning property with swimming ppl
- Ocean view
- 5m walk to the beach
If you are looking for a property for sale in Portugal, this house is a great option. Click the button below to learn more about his property!
Qual o valor e quando podemos agendar uma visita ao local?